This will be a 3 days and 2 nights tour scheduled at the end of Oct.
Only stuffed aliens or stuffed animals in alien costume can join this tour. It’s aliens only tour! 👽
We will be using a travel app, YORIP during our tour.
Kagoshima Prefecture is a prefecture located on the island of Kyushu in southern Japan.
The Uchinoura Space Center is located in this town. The satellite Ohsumi (named after a peninsula in Kagoshima Prefecture) marked Japan’s very first successful satellite launch from this space center in Kimotsuki.
During our 3-day visit, we will be visiting the space center, staying at a Japanese-style inn, enjoying the local delicacy, etc.
Your stuffed animal must arrive by October 25th, 2019.
– We will be spending 2 nights in Kimotsuki, Kagoshima.
– We will be flying into Kagoshima from Tokyo.
– The stuffed animal will stay at Unagi Travel’s office for several weeks
– Will post photos and videos live on Facebook and Twitter during the stuffed animal’s stay
– The stuffed animal will have to be 300g or lighter
– We kindly ask the customer to pay for the shipping cost from your home to Tokyo
– The shipping cost from Tokyo to your home is included
– We will email you our address, etc. once you place an order
– We will take good care of the stuffed animal, but we will pay up to US$100 if we lose the stuffed animal during the tour in Japan